Internet Charges Begin in September
Effective September 1, 2005, a charge of $1.00 per hourly session will be charged to help pay for the upkeep of our public access computer serevice.
Selkirk & St. Andrews Regional Library Board
Summer Reading Program:
- Register at the library beginning Tuesday, June 28th
- Program consists of two parts registered seperately
- In the first part of the program you will recieve a reading log book, where you will record how much you read
- You will earn stickers and will be entered into a grand prize draw
- The second part of the program will run for six Wednesdays with organized activities and crafts twice a day at the library
- Both programs are free and start: Wednesday July 6th
LIBRARY’S COMPUTER NETWORK UPGRADE: Thank you for your patience during our network upgrade. We are delighted with our new system. Drop by and try one of our faster and more efficient public access computers. We think you will like them. . .
Special thanks to Ryan Harper who planned and delivered this major technical upgrade for the library!
LIBRARY’S ANNUAL REPORT:The library’s annual report for 2004 is now available for download. The following 2 pages are in Adobe Acrobat Reader format in the form of a brochure. We are currently reworking a web version of the report. Please check back soon.
To download the annual report, please click on:
If you need to download Acrobat Reader click here. Then click on “Get Adobe Reader” in the lower left hand side.